My user ID and password do not seem to work. What do I do?
- Harvard Alumni: If you have not yet claimed a HarvardKey, please click here.
Only Alumni, HAA Associates and current students can access their profile on this system using a HarvardKey. If you have participated in a Harvard program of less than nine weeks in residence, are a Harvard parent, are part of the Harvard faculty (current or former) or Harvard Staff, you will need to sign in as a non-alumni guest.
- Non Harvard Alumni: If you need to create an account, click here. Scroll down to towards the bottom of the page to "Non Alumni Guests" - Please be sure to sign in by clicking here. If you have forgotten your password, click here to reset it.
How do I become a member?
- Login to the site using the appropriate "Login" button.
- Scroll to the "Membership" link in the top navigation section and click "Join"
- Follow the onscreen instructions to become a member.
How do I register for an event?
You must log in prior to registering for any events. Once you have logged in, click on the event listing and follow the simple steps to register online.
How can I update my profile?
As a registered user, you can access your account information by clicking on the "My Account" link at the top of the page.
How can I change my e-mail address?
If you are a registered user of the website, you can access your account information and change your email address by clicking on the "My Account" link at the top of the page.
Something doesn't seem to be working on this website, what should I do?
If you are experiencing problems with this website, please send us an email.